SinkoMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for SinkoMS.700x EXP/30x Drops/1000X Mesos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?

Go down 
+3
imsp
joshuakill
tehslinger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tehslinger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
tehslinger

WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Empty
PostSubject: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Twisted Evil F5
THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU COMPLAIN AND CRITICIZE and curse your most hatred teacher
ever taught you. dont be afraid and release all your hatred here Smile

no vulgarities Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joshuakill
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm

SIVA!!!!!!
I am not one to discriminate against others, but I can make an exception for him.
He thinks that an exclamation is a 'persuasive technique'.
And he's forgetful. And he blames everyone but himself. And he thinks he's really clever.
Back to top Go down
tehslinger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
tehslinger

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:20 pm

what race is he?
Back to top Go down
imsp
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
imsp

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:39 pm

sounds kinda malay to me -.-
Back to top Go down
imsp
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
imsp

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:40 pm

my most hated teacher is NC KOH...she is a fat old lady in her 50's and teaches geography and english..whenever i go into the class, she would ask me to spit out whatever was inside my mouth..even if i was not eating!!!
Back to top Go down
tehslinger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
tehslinger

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 pm

YAH i agree she is super unreasonable omg but one thing good abt her is that we can sleep in her class as long as we dont make anynoise
Back to top Go down
lis(:
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
lis(:

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 pm

mrs chan!

she is damn blur plus bias towards our class.

i mean, other classes were told about what would be tested in the exam. only my class was left wandering aimlessly around. what shyt.

once there was this geog movie screening, every single class went for it. only classes 101 , 102 and 103 (the classes she teach) had not a single freaking idea bout it. in the end we had to stay back on a free day to watch the movie?!

she sarksssss

and! she has a world record of possessing the ability to say 30 'shhhh' in 5 minutes, 20 'ok' in 5 minutes and continuous blinking of her eyes. these actions simply work as the greatest lullaby on earth dammit ._.
Back to top Go down
theone
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Eh dun lyk tt la NC Koh my cca teacher><
Back to top Go down
tehslinger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
tehslinger

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 pm

you only sec 1 mah u dunnoe her tru color trust me you wouldnt want her to be your teacher -_-
Back to top Go down
smileee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:01 am

honestly, i dont think this thread should be used to insults teachers like this.

pardon me yea.

if you really want to flame teachers you guys should really go get blogs ._.
Back to top Go down
bcjk
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 am

What about Godzilla? Mis fah sux. She is damn bias against our class. She says bad stuff to other teachers and classes abt us... No
Back to top Go down
http://bennettchoy.blogspot.com
tehslinger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
tehslinger

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:50 am

haha i 've got teachers like that b4 its BAD
Back to top Go down
bcjk
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 am

Glad you know. She is nice on the outside, pure EVIL in the inside!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bennettchoy.blogspot.com
tehslinger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
tehslinger

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 pm

pure black inside and outside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?   WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHICH TEACHER DO you HATE ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SinkoMS :: SinkoMS :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: