SinkoMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for SinkoMS.700x EXP/30x Drops/1000X Mesos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Client, Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zxc9414
Admin

New Client, Updates Empty
PostSubject: New Client, Updates   New Client, Updates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 am

*FIXED* My IP was reset (again) so trying to fix this problem, if not , server will be hamachi connected.
*Updated*Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wbaggxsoxtm

Current updates:

1) Duey The delivery guy maxes all skills. He is located in Lith Harbor, Henesys, Kerning City, Perion, Ellinia, Orbis, Ludi, Leafre, and Aqua.

2)You get NX items from Mia in Henesys.

3) Press TRADE(the button beside cash shop) to access FM.

4) Fredrick in FM NOW sells SUPER MEGAPHONES, HEART STOPPER,YELLOW CIDER,crack in the dimension ( for summoning papulatus clock),vip tele rocks,summoning and magic rocks,and some buff tems like onyx apples (and gachapon tickets now)

5) Amos The Strong in Free Market is Boss Warper- warps you to bosses.

6) Items not sold in shops are sold by GMs. Post a message in the market section or megaphone GMs in-game
to buy the items.

7) Mr. Pickall in kerning rebirths u at lv 200.

8 ) Dun get over 2.147billion mesos. You'll get negative mesos or crash the server. GMs wont help you.

9) Spielgman from kerning sells all 10%,30%,60%,70% scrolls. No GM SCROLLS! u CAN BUY GM SCROLLS FROM [GM]Hurr for 15billion mesos. IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO Hurr's mood that day.

10) Hair color and style, facial and skin color shops ARE WORKING! Buy the coupons from the NPC in the shops for 1 million mesos each.

11) JM from the streets in kerning sells all stars and arrows. *NEW*

12) In-Game Cash Shop now OPEN! You can buy 10K NX for 100mil from me. *NEW*

13) Gachapon tickets can now be bought from fredrick or in the ingame cash shop. *NEW*

14) My.Moneybags (cai shen) in henesys sells chairs *NEW*

READ THIS POST TO SEE FURTHER UPDATES.

P.S. I may not be able to update much today, got a chinese and science test to mug

Sinko-----Creator
Back to top Go down

New Client, Updates
Page 1 of 1