SinkoMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for SinkoMS.700x EXP/30x Drops/1000X Mesos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what was you swayest day?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tehslinger
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
tehslinger

what was you swayest day? Empty
PostSubject: what was you swayest day?   what was you swayest day? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:21 pm

mine was that i had lost my friends table tennis bat and had to pay for it , when i was walking home, i stepped into a hole aka kang and inside it was full of .... you shld know the rest -.- dog poo. i had to walk home with my stinky shoe home and i had to wash it. at night, my maid thought i was eating out and didnt cook.And yes you gussed it , i had to buy for the whole family and did not have time to study for my CA.. wad an unlucky day
Back to top Go down
jyangkan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: what was you swayest day?   what was you swayest day? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 pm

wah so sway... ahahah

erm mine was going to friend hse then he told to walk on grass faster.. he walk rfirst then me.
he didnt kena but i got a big present.... ppppppppppppooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Kaiyoda
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: what was you swayest day?   what was you swayest day? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 pm

the swayyest day was when the server officially died. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was you swayest day?   what was you swayest day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was you swayest day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SinkoMS :: SinkoMS :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: